We advise the persons employed in their vocational (re-)orientation, coach them to cope with individual flaws in job-readiness for the regular labour market, and support them in implementing their professional aspirations.
The members of the support team provide both individual coaching and group trainings. They provide support on a continuing basis, and throughout the employment time in NuP Aktiv.
Our offer in this field:
- Social-educational counselling, individual and group trainings
- Personal coaching with the emphasis on work life difficulties
- Improvement of professional communication skills
- Work on personal issues relevant for employability
- Working out future perspectives
- Individual assistance in vocational orientation
- External qualification and traineeships
- Support in compiling job application documents
- Training job interviews and important conversations scenarios